May 28, 2010

Polish of the Week: OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede, three coats, sunlight

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, three coats, sunlight

AHHHHHHHHH! OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede is STUNNING!!!!! It looks gorgeous by itself AND with top coat! I took loads of pictures, so I'm only going to make a few comments and I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede, three coats, shade

The formula of this polish is on par with other suede-type polishes. This is three coats in all pictures and each coat dried in about 30 seconds. The first coat looks kind of weak- watery and not opaque at all. But don't worry, the second and third coat make it opaque and nicely even. Excuse my middle nail, it's having some difficulties right now. As I did not use base coat, it's pretty visible. Some people have had some luck using base coats with suedes, but as OPI recommends that you do not use one, I usually don't.

(EDIT)Public Service Announcement: PLEASE WEAR A BASE COAT WITH THIS POLISH. I will now return to researching methods of stain removal. K Thanks Bye.

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, three coats plus top coat, sunlight

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, three coats plus top coat, sunlight

This polish with a shiny top coat is GORGEOUS! I am wearing it as a full mani right now. I had other things I was going to swatch today, but I didn't want to take this off LOL! OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede is a MUST HAVE and has earned a spot on Never Enough Nails' favorites list. EK and I are both wearing it right now and LOVE it. I hope this is a sign that OPI will release more suedes! What OPI classic colors would you like to see in a suede finish?

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, three coats with top coat, blurry to show shimmer

2 comments:

KarenD said...

Love it with a top coat!

Never Enough Nails said...

Isn't it gorgeous Karen? I'm rockin it with top coat right now!