July 18, 2010

Polish of the Week: Sinful Colors Timbleberry

Boy, the Polish of the Week feature sure got abandoned in recent weeks!! But I'm bringing it back because I still have loads of forgotten and obscure goodies to show you.

SinfulColors Timbleberry, two coats, no flash

The Polish of the Week this week should also be named "Bargain of the Week". SinfulColors Timbleberry is $1.99, like all other SinfulColors polishes! Now, I don't really know what a Timbleberry is, but this color is gorgeous and screams Summer! It's one of those orange-y/red/coral/little bit pink polishes that I think almost everyone loves during the summer months.

For some reason, I left this beauty sitting on my dresser for a month. I think I thought it was going to be kind of sheer and that I would need like 5 coats to reach bottle color (it did cost $1.99 after all!). But that was NOT the case at all! Shown is just two coats!! The coats coats applied super smoothly and dried in good time. The brush on this polish was kind of stiff, but I actually liked it. It just takes some getting used to. This polish would be fantastic on toes as well! I would call this a Must Have if you're looking for this kind of color. For $1.99, you can't beat it! I only got one picture in before it started to thunderstorm, but I think I'm going to do a coral/red/orange comparison post this week, so I'll post more pics then.

SinfulColors polishes are available at a Walgreens near you.

By the way, did you know that Chanel Particuliere is available on Chanel.com again? If you missed out the first time, you can grab it now, along with Chanel's fall polish, Paradoxal.

5 comments:

Margo said...

Wow, love this! Such a great summer color, I'll have to get this now. Great swatch!

Pretty said...

ooh I just got this color in the walgreen sale for a dollar.. I haven't tried it on yet.. but it looks so cute on you!

I'm afraid that it might look a little too red on me though.. :-/

but it looks adorable.

Susie said...

REally pretty. It looks great on you. I have quite a few of the sinful polishes.
Sorry if this is a repeat but I can't remember who has entered.
I'm having a new giveaway: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
Susie

Michelle said...

I like it. It looks like a sweet summer colour to me (:

Never Enough Nails said...

Ping- Thanks! It's definitely worth the $1.99!

Pretty- $1 is even better! Definitely try it out, it's the kind of color that I think will look good on lots of skintones.

Susie- thanks for telling me about the giveaway, I'll definitely go enter!

Michelle- it is definitely perfect for summer. It's very close to polishes like OPI on Collins Ave. and even MAC Scorcher. Just loads cheaper!