August 6, 2010

Polish (BARGAIN) of the Week: Wet and Wild Glitz

Wet and Wild Glitz, three coats, no flash

The polish of the week is gorgeous, glitter-packed, and DIRT CHEAP. I'm talking about Wet and Wild Glitz. Look at this pink, baby blue and silver glitter!! These pictures don't do this polish enough justice. I couldn't stop staring at my nails. The best part? Glitz set me back a total of $1.39. Yes, you read that correctly. $1.39.

Wet and Wild Glitz, three coats, with flash

In these pictures, I am wearing three pretty thick coats of Glitz (the base is clear, so you do have to kind of load it on to get coverage). So you can imagine my surprise when I wore this for four days with absolutely no chips or tip wear. As much as I love OPI Absolutely Alice and Mad as a Hatter, I can't say the same for them. I get chips with those two in less than a day! My only wish is that Wet and Wild would make a ton more of these glitters in all different colors!! I would definitely buy them all!

Wet and Wild Glitz is available at your local Walmart or at Harmon online (they're a whopping $1.79 online though!).

2 comments:

Aurora's Nails said...

Whoa, this one is so pretty. I would love to see this one layered over black, or purple!

Never Enough Nails said...

Aurora's Nails- I was just trying to figure out what to put on my nails today, so I'll do that for you!!