January 29, 2011

NOTD: Nubar 2010 over Zoya Kelly

Two coats Nubar 2010 over two coats Zoya Kelly, no flash

Just a quick post today to show you the cool combination I've been wearing for the last day or two- Nubar 2010 over Zoya Kelly. Zoya Kelly is from Zoya's fall collection, see it alone here. I know you've already seen Nubar 2010/Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure a hundred times, but I really like it over this dark gray creme. This is two coats of Zoya Kelly and two of Nubar 2010. Under Nubar 2010, one coat of Kelly really would suffice, it's quite opaque.

Nubar 2010 over Zoya Kelly, no flash

Nubar 2010 over Zoya Kelly, no flash

I should have the new Sinful Colors polishes up tomorrow evening. I hear it's only going to be partly cloudy tomorrow, so I can finally get good pictures! Any fun plans for the weekend? I'm going to Ulta today to nab OPI Black Shatter. I'm so excited for it! I love any excuse to go to Ulta, and I'm really looking forward to putting Black Shatter over every polish I own!

Zoya Kelly is available online at Zoya. Nubar 2010 is available online at Nubar.

No comments: